We have added a threaded cap to our double shear front knuckles for additional press-out strength. Our capped knuckles have been Lab tested to 86,000 lbs over the factory 27,000 lbs.
Our double shear front knuckles will ONLY work with standard 7/8 uniballs or rod ends , and uniball cups These will NOT work with standard balljoint a-arms.
Additionally, these knuckles feature a stronger double shear tie rod mounting point. These knuckles are only compatible with aftermarket tie rods that use a 5/8” heim on the knuckle side.
Our knuckles include the following (per set)
- L & R double shear front knuckle
- (4) ARP bolts
- (8) 7/8 uniball misalignment spacers
- (4) anti rotate locking caps w/screws
- LH & RH threaded cap
- Threaded cap removal/install tool
- Wheel bearings installed & torqued