For the driver that splits seat-time between racing & playing, we’ve got you covered with the RRP5050 Intercom. This intercom was designed for the no-frills racer who wants a reliable race intercom that can also be used for a joy ride. With the RRP5050 intercom, you get the best of both worlds at a cost-effective price.
This 2-place intercom incorporates dual amplifiers, allowing the driver and co-driver to have separate volume controls. A 3.5mm music port on the face of the RRP5050 Intercom allows you to plug in an mp3 player or phone to enjoy music as you ride. Easily talk to other cars in your group by connecting to a 2-way handheld or mobile radio with the built in radio jumper pigtail.
Engineered for high-noise environments, the RRP5050 intercom is a versatile unit that is easy to install in any race truck, UTV or buggy. It has the race and play features, making it ideal for any 50/50 driver. With its versatility and affordable price, you can’t go wrong using this intercom for your in-car communication needs.
- Front 3.5mm music port
- Driver & Co-Driver Volume Control
- Universal 2-way radio connection
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Adjustable depth and angle mounting
- High output amplifier for outstanding music listening
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
- Dimensions: Width: 4.5″ x Depth: 4.125″
- Mounting brackets
- Mounting hardware
- Power cable