The Multi-Mount System for the Polaris Pro XP provides a simple and clean installation for your Two-way mobile radio and Rugged intercom.
Installation is easy!
- Cut the center dash around switch holes opening up the center of the dash.
- The Multi-Mount plate with 7 switch holes slips right into its place and is secured with 6 screws.
- Load the Two-way radio and intercom into the insert, then slide the insert into the mount and secure with the 4 screws.
It’s really that simple!
Fits These Vehicles:
- 2020+ Polaris Pro XP 2 and 4 seat models
Interchangeable Radio Mount Plates
The interchangeable Radio Mount Plates work with your specific radio. Choose from these popular radio models”
- Rugged Radios RDM
- Rugged Radios RM60 / RM45 / GMR45
- Rugged Radios GMR25
- Icom F5021
- Kenwood TK7360
- Motorola CM300D and Vertex 2200
The venerable 696 Intercom from Rugged Radios installs easily into it’s mounting slot below the radio
Auxiliary Rocker Switch Holes
Add up to seven rocker switches (not included) using the switch holes in the mount. Switch holes measure 20mm wide by 36mm high and are designed to accept Rugged Radios and other common rectangular rocker switches.