Precision II Cleaning and Oil Kit
Maximize the performance and longevity of your air filter. Works on any S&B oiled filter and 95 percent of all other high performance oiled air filters.
- Remove and Clean sealing area of filter and filter housing with a Clean soft rag.
- Tap the filter on a hard surface to remove and loosen large paricles and debris. (A soft brush may be used to loosen large particles of debris or bugs.)
- Use S&B’s Filter Cleaner to Clean the filter.
- Gently rinse out the Cleaner using low pressure water.
- Let filter dry for at least 24 hours.
- Fill and Apply Fill applicator with exact amount of oil required for your filter.
- Starting 1/2 way from base make 2-3 passes around the circumference of the filter in the same area. Repeat this process evenly spacing out the passes.
- Inspect and Install.
- Allow oil to bleed for 20-30 minutes. Inspect the filter for any white areas the oil did not cover. With the remaining oil in the applicator apply a small amount of oil to those white areas.
Do Not over oil your filter.
For Oiled Filter Types Only (Not for use on Dry Element filters)